top of page
We value diversity, employing people across a number of regions, representing many different cultures and ethnic backgrounds. Our team has access to a range of benefits to support development and wellbeing such as :
- Creative working environment which encourages all architects to design and run their own projects
- We believe we are are the best small architects in Canberra and ACT region. Mentoring and training forms core method by which we expand our knowledge together in rules and bylaws governing the different jurisdictions we work in.
- Access to best industry software's to learn and produce great designs and presentations
- Part time jobs, internships and job share arrangements
- Professional membership to Architects Institute of Australia
- Assistance to help graduate architects to get registered as architects with AIA
- Salaries are based on industry standard and award wages as per the government rules
- Leaves are as per government norms with a five day working arrangement
- A supportive studio environment which helps architects learn and get up to speed with different aspects of our profession such as planning, architecture, interior design
- Regular site visits and on the job training is offered to architects to gain confidence with onsite matters and working with clients
- Our studio in the centre of the city with vibrant and easy access to mall, cafés and transport services
- The studio is always well stocked with with quality music, fruits and light refreshments.
We also believe that as designers we need to let our hair down. Hyperspace organizes regular social meetups and visits to industry events, to help each member enjoy and have a great experience working together.
To apply, please submit a CV, portfolio with cover letter to to email@example.com . We’re a fast-paced and proactive practice so we don’t wait until applications close to review them.
Submit your application as soon as possible for the best chance to land your ultimate job.
Hyperspace is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We will not accept speculative candidates via agencies or third parties
CAREERS : WORKING WITH HYPERSPACE
bottom of page